If your Base Personality is Rebel, the following will be some of the defining elements of your personality and behaviour:
You value fun and view the world by reacting to people and situations with likes / dislikes. You prize spontaneity and creativity.
REACTIONS (LIKES AND DISLIKES) are your main perception, and this is why you’ll be heard saying a lot words like: “Wow” “I like” “I don’t like” “I hate” “I don’t want” and you’ll use/create fun expressions and slang phrases
If your base personality type is Rebel, then you are probably appreciated for:
- Your creativity: you may find solutions when others see only problems.
- Your ability to turn a boring task into a game.
- Your spontaneity, source of positive energy and enthusiasm for others.
Your CURRENCY is HUMOUR
- To gain your attention and your interest, the person talking to you should use an up-bit and energetic style of communication, speaking of likes and dislikes.
- To feel good and be efficient, you require being stimulated through playful contact, with regular changes of situations and relationships.
- Your first reaction is often to like or dislike.
- Under light distress, in an interaction with others, you may start to misunderstand and say thinks like “I don’t know”. Things seem boring and complicated to you. If distress increases, you could project responsibility onto the other and be insincere e.g. “If it weren’t for you”.
- It helps you to regain contact with the others through, “play”, joking or laughing in this way you can regain your natural efficiency.
Click here to check out the other Types of Personality:
If you liked this article and would like to get more like this straight to your inbox, please fill in the form below. I send my newsletters every 2 weeks, on a Thursday.
Sign up to my newsletter!
Please check your Spam Folder or Promotions Tab for a sign-up confirmation email. You will only be subscribed after you click the confirmation link in that email message. Thank you!
Copyright Information: Dr. Taibi Kahler holds the copyright for The Process Communication Model® and all derivative works.