If your Base Personality is Promoter, the following will be some of the defining elements of your personality and behaviour:
You value initiative and view the world by experiencing situations and making things happen. You prize adaptability and self-sufficiency.
ACTIONS – represent your main perception, and this is why you’ll be heard saying a lot words like: “The bottom line” “best shot” “make it happen” “Go for it” “Enough talk”
If your base personality type is Promoter, then you are probably appreciated for:
- Your charm, born from your direct way of communication and your well-aimed compliments. Even if you may be considered tactless, you are appreciated as a good and pleasant companion.
- Your extraordinarily resourcefulness and your ability to get back on your feet after any setback. You are always getting back in action.
- Your ability to adapt to any new situation or environment. You like change and are turned off by routine.
Your CURRENCY is CHARM
- To stimulate your attention and interest, the person talking to you should use a firm and directive communication style as you also appreciate communicating with this directive style.
- You are particularly efficient when faced with challenges, difficult and new things to do.
- To feel good and be efficient, you require incidence i.e. lots of excitement in a short period of time. You like the high level of energy and adrenaline in these situations.
- Under distress, in an interaction with others, you may be impatient and see the other as too weak. Then, if distress increases, you could take risks i.e. for your health, personal safety or your business interests. You could become manipulative to reach your goals without due consideration for others, overstep the limits, break the rules.
- You require a challenge or positive incidence in order to return being positively motivated and naturally efficient.
Click here to check out the other Types of Personality:
Sign up for my newsletter!
Please check your Spam folder or Promotions Tab for a sign-up confirmation email. You will only be subscribed after you click the confirmation link in that email message. Thank you!