If your Base Personality is Persister, the following will be some of the defining elements of your personality and behaviour:
You value trust and view the world by evaluating people and situations through a belief system. You prize loyalty and commitment.
OPINIONS – are your main perception, and this is why you’ll be heard saying a lot things like: “In my opinion” “We should” “I believe” “respect” “values” “admiration” “commitment” “dedication” “trust”
If your base personality type is Persister, then you are probably appreciated for:
- Your ability to observe and give opinions, beliefs, judgements about situations and people.
- Your conscientiousness in both professional and personal life. People often admire your moral conduct and your ethics.
- Your devotion to causes, a political party, your company, etc. and your tenacity in respecting your ideals, principles and values.
Your CURRENCY is represented by VALUES
- To stimulate your attention and interest, the person talking to you should communicate through questions and exchanges of beliefs and values. If they will ask for your opinion, they will certainly catch your attention.
- To feel good and be efficient, you require your convictions/beliefs to be recognized: “I admire you.” “I value your opinion.” “What do you believe we should do?” You also require being recognized for your accomplishments, especially related to your dedication and consciousness: “Good work.” “Great contribution.” “A job well done.”
- Under light distress, in an interaction with others, you may focus on what is wrong rather than what is right; then, if distress increases, you could push beliefs, be overly suspicious and righteous: “My opinion is the only right one.”
- You need to regain trust in the person you are talking to in order to regain your natural efficiency.
Click here to check out the other Types of Personality:
Sign up to my newsletter!
Please check your Spam folder or Promotions Tab for a sign-up confirmation email. You will only be subscribed after you click the confirmation link in that email message. Thank you!
Copyright Information: Dr. Taibi Kahler holds the copyright for The Process Communication Model® and all derivative works.