If your Base Personality is Thinker, the following will be some of the defining elements of your personality and behaviour:
You value facts and view the world by identifying and categorising people and things; data and information are important for you.
THOUGHTS – are your main perception, and this is why you’ll be heard saying a lot words like: “I think” “What options” “Does that mean” “Who” “What” “When” “Where” “facts” “information” “data” “time frames”
If your base personality type is Thinker, then you are probably appreciated for:
- Your capacity for organisation and detailed planning.
- Your logic in structuring ideas or issues and explaining quickly and clearly to the others.
- Your ability to take responsibility, making you a welcome person in both your professional and personal relationships.
Your CURRENCY is LOGIC
- To catch your interest and attention, the person talking to you should use a factual way of communication, asking for or providing data and information
- You and others will communicate better through questions and exchanges of information.
- To feel good and be efficient, you require being recognized for your thoughts and accomplishments. “Good work.” “Great idea.” “A job well done.” are the praise words you appreciate the most.
- You require time structure and like to plan things in advance.
- Under light distress, in interactions with others, you may want to demonstrate you are doing things perfectly and you may reverse delegate (take back tasks you had delegated beforehand, as you believe that you can do them better and faster). You may also give too much detail in your explanations and insert needless qualifications, thinking you make yourself seem clearer.
- If distress increases, you could become over-controlling, attack others, and argue about time, money, order, or cleanliness.
- You require return to your logical and structured way of thinking in order to regain your natural efficiency. Reassuring yourself that you are doing a good job, or having others do this, is the key to your recovery.
Click here to check out the other Types of Personality: