If you’ve followed my blog or are already familiar with PCM, you know that the different PCM Personality Types speak a different “language”, have different character strengths, and well… they would charm you differently.
Remember, we all have the Six Personality Types in us, in different orders and with different intensities, so we’re most probably going to be more or less “fluent” in several “languages”.
While this article reflects the main characteristics of the PCM Personality Types, please know that we’ve added an extra measure of humour to this, just to brighten your day a bit 😉. And, you might have noticed I said “we”. That’s because this article was written together with several other PCM aficionados!
It was fun writing it and we hope you’ll enjoy reading it!
- I can see you have the genes I’m interested in and you check 87% of the “need to have” conditions on my list. Want to schedule three dates to see if WE make sense?
- We are both made of atoms. How about forming a covalent bond?
- I observed you for a while and you have the right values and the right perspective on life. That is of utmost importance. I believe I can trust you. We should have a date and share our opinions on what makes a couple become the “right couple”.
- I know I’ve asked you this 10 times before… but I believe we should date. Would you?
- You are amazing just the way you are! You are a beautiful soul and I’m so happy to spend time with you. I receive such good energy when I am around you and I would love to share more time with you, getting to know you better and appreciate you more, one day at a time.
- You are warm like the sun. I would love to find out if we are twin flames. Would you want that too?
- I imagine we could be a good fit. I see us working well together and I can visualise a good future together. Do you want to join me in my vision?
- You are so beautiful/handsome that you’ve blown my mind! Do you want to be alone together?
- Wohooooo! Man, you are cool! I like you! Do you wanna roll together?
- Hellooooo beautiful! In the mood for some playful contact?
- Hello beautiful/handsome. Tell me one thing: your place or mine?
- You like me. I like you. What are we waiting for? Let’s do it!
We hope you had as much fun reading the above as we had writing it :).
If you want to find out more about the six Personality Types in you, join my next Open PCM Workshops! They bring you a wealth of information and applicable tools for building better relationships, improved communication and stress management.
Click HERE to find out more information and book your place in the next cohort.
Sign up for my newsletter!
Please check your Spam folder or Promotions Tab for a sign-up confirmation email. You will only be subscribed after you click the confirmation link in that email message. Thank you!