The same Cristina Otel who invited me to record a podcast episode with her last week has a recommended end-of-the-year practice with a set of 20 year-review-questions that I’ve been doing (and adapting to my own needs) since 2020.
Here you can find her original Podcast episode (only in Romanian) and below you’ll find their summary and translation.
Feel free to adapt these year-review-questions according to your needs 😊.
In the end, the most important thing is to take some time to sit with yourself and make space for some insights regarding the year that is just ending, so that you can make the new year a better and more intentional one.
Here are the year-review-questions to ask yourself when thinking about the year that is just ending:
- What is the most important lesson you learned?
- What is the best thing that happened to you?
- What was the biggest challenge you faced?
- What new skill have you developed?
- What have you done for your career?
- What did you love the most?
- How did you use your leisure time?
- What new good/healthy habits have you incorporated?
- What is your biggest reason to be proud?
- What are your main gratitude reasons?
- What have you learned from your greatest success?
- What have you learned from your greatest failure?
- What have you done for your health?
- How would you describe the year that is ending in three words?
- Who or what had the biggest impact on you?
- What was the biggest compliment you’ve received?
- How kind have you been to yourself?
- How much time have you spent with and for yourself?
- In which ways are you better today than you were a year before?
- What advice would you give to your version from one year ago?
I hope you will find these questions useful and inspiring and you’ll offer yourself the time to answer them (or other ones that you find better for you), so that you step into the new year with a smile on your face.
As always, stay happy, stay healthy, stay safe,
Sign up for my newsletter!
Please check your Spam folder or Promotions Tab for a sign-up confirmation email. You will only be subscribed after you click the confirmation link in that email message. Thank you!