Step by step, book by book, article by article, aplied neuroscience found its way into my life. In time, it really became a passion: understanding how the the brain and the nervous system work and how they impact so much of our lives and our identities…
There are so many things that we can learn from neuroscience to help us in our day to day and make our experiences better: how to keep our brains and ourselves healthy, how to forge better relationships, how to understand our actions and reaction, our stress and our emotions… how to form and keep better habbits… oh, so many applications.
After years of simply reading books and articles, I have decided to take on the next step and attend several Applied Neuroscience Courses and Workshops with The NeuroMindfulness Institute in France and Dr. Sarah McKay’s Neuroscience Academy in Australia.
This is what I’ve focused on in 2020 and 2021 and, after months of studies, extremely interesting discussions with my teachers and peers, and another ton of books and articles read, I feel I can share the beauty and applicability of neuroscience with others.
I even started to write some applied neuroscience articles in my blog 🙂 here are the first two of them: Introduction in the Neuroscience of Stress: The Rider and Elephant Metaphor and How to Build Your Resilience with the MBR Framework (which got published on Thrive Global and Medium too!)
Following my “WHY” (“I help people lead better lives, through increased self-awareness, better communication and improved stress management”), I have now created a number of Workshops/Webinars with easily applicable bits of information – ready to be brought in your organisation.
I present below some of the subjects I approach. The default duration of these webinars is between 60 and 90 minutes.
The content can be adapted, both in topics approached as in duration.
Get in touch if you want to bring the benefits of applied neuroscience in your organisation.
Applied Neuroscience Webinars and Workshops
Using Applied Neuroscience to Manage Fear, Anxiety and Stress
Part 1: THE NEUROSCIENCE OF FEAR, ANXIETY AND STRESS
1. Understanding the neuroscience behind fear, anxiety and stress
2. The effects of fear, anxiety and stress on our higher brain functions
3. The stress curve and chronic stress
4. Impact of chronic stress on cognitive performance, mood and health
Part 2. HOW TO SUCCESFULLY NAVIGATE THE CRISIS?
2. Daily practices
Using Applied Neuroscience to Build Focus and Cognitive Performance
Part 1: THE NEUROSCIENCE OF ATTENTION
- The myth of multitasking
- The effects of technology on our attention
- The fine balance between the 3 networks of attention
- From Mindlessness to Mindfulness: how to train your attention muscle
Part 2: HOW TO ACTIVATE STATES OF HYPER-PERFORMANCE
- The neural basis of a creative Mind
- Reaching flow state for peak performance
Trust and Human Connection
Part 1: TRUST AND HUMAN CONNECTION
- The importance of cultivating trust and human connection (also in a social distancing context)
- The neuroscience of trust and connection
- 3 healthy habits that foster trust, connection and collaboration
Part 2: THE 3B MODEL OF CHANGE
The Neuroscience of Well-being
Part 1: THE ART AND SCIENCE OF WELL-BEING
- The 4 dimensions of well-being
- The neuroscience of eudemonic wellbeing: the vagal tone
Part 2: THE BMR RESILIENCE FRAMEWORK
The Neuroscience of Communication and Persuasion (one day of training)
PART 1: EXPLAINING THE BRAIN
- Brain evolution, the triune brain and the elephant and rider metaphor
- Brain functions
- Emotional triggers and the SCARF model
PART 2: EXPLAINING THE MIND
- What is the mind
- Mental maps, perception and representation
- The neuroscience of persuasion
PART 3: THE NEUROSCIENCE OF COMMUNICAITON
- The six “languages” of connection
- Emotional hijacking
- Emotional contagion
- Polyvagal theory
- Memory: conscious (explicit) and unconscious (implicit)
- Non-violent communication
- Constructive communication
If you want to bring any of these webinars/workshops in your organisation, please get in touch.