Applied Neuroscience Webinars and Workshops
Following my WHY ('I help people lead better lives, through increased self-awareness, better communication and improved stress management'), I have now created a number of Workshops/Webinars with easily applicable bits of information – ready to be brought in your organisation.
I present below some of the subjects I approach. The default duration of these webinars is between 60 and 90 minutes.
The content can be adapted, both in topics approached, as well as in duration.
Part 1: THE NEUROSCIENCE OF FEAR, ANXIETY AND STRESS
- Understanding the neuroscience behind fear, anxiety and stress
- The effects of fear, anxiety and stress on our higher brain functions
- The stress curve and chronic stress
- Impact of chronic stress on cognitive performance, mood and health
Part 2: HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE THE CRISIS?
- Daily practices
Part 1: THE NEUROSCIENCE OF ATTENTION
- The myth of multitasking
- The effects of technology on our attention
- The fine balance between the 3 networks of attention
- From Mindlessness to Mindfulness: how to train your attention muscle
Part 2: HOW TO ACTIVATE STATES OF HYPER-PERFORMANCE?
- The neural basis of a creative Mind
- Reaching flow state for peak performance
Part 1: TRUST AND HUMAN CONNECTION
- The importance of cultivating trust and human connection
- The neuroscience of trust and connection
- Three healthy habits that foster trust, connection and collaboration
Part 2: THE 3B MODEL OF CHANGE
Part 1: THE ART AND SCIENCE OF WELL-BEING
- The 4 dimensions of well-being
- The neuroscience of eudemonic wellbeing: the vagal tone
Part 2: THE BMR RESILIENCE FRAMEWORK
The Neuroscience of Communication and Trust (one full day of training)
Part 1: EXPLAINING THE BRAIN
- Brain evolution, the triune brain and the elephant and rider metaphor
- Brain functions
- Emotional triggers and the SCARF model
Part 2: EXPLAINING THE MIND
- What is the mind
- Mental maps, perception and representation
- The neuroscience of persuasion
Part 3: THE NEUROSCIENCE OF COMMUNICATION
- Emotional hijacking
- Emotional contagion
- Polyvagal theory
- Memory: conscious (explicit) and unconscious (implicit)
- Non-violent communication
- Constructive communication
error: Content is protected !!